As a seller, you want to make your home as attractive a value as possible.
Making it an A-Pro “Certified Pre-Owned Home” gives you a distinct selling advantage. That’s because your home will have undergone a complete, 500-point inspection before it goes on the market, which means it’s guaranteed against hidden and undiscovered problems that might otherwise delay (or even kill) the sale transaction. The benefits of and A-Pro Pre-Certified Inspection help create a powerful marketing tool that can be used during the process of selling a house:
- No home inspections needed after the purchase agreement is accepted.
- No more last minute re-negotiations based on the home inspector’s findings.
- No more buyers walking away because there may be a problem that had not been previously mentioned.
- No more parade of inspectors through your home before a multiple-offer situation.
- Based on the home inspection, the real estate agent and seller can resolve any differences of opinion about the house before it goes on the market.
- Disclosing any flaws (no home is in perfect condition) up front allows you to reflect those imperfections in the listing price, rather than have to negotiate again later when issues are discovered by a home inspector.
- It justifies the selling price whether the repairs are made or not.
- It may also eliminate possible legal disclosure-related problems after the sale.
- It gives you the option of fixing any conditions identified in the home inspection report or simply reflecting the imperfection it in the purchase price. This removes it from the table as a disadvantageous negotiating point for you.
- It includes a report that becomes the buyer’s guide to home ownership for years to come. For example, the report includes all serial and model numbers of major appliances.
- You home is far more likely to sell faster… and for more money!
Download our Free Home Inspection Checklist for Sellers now